When the Council asks you for information we will:
- ensure you know why we need it and ask for only what is needed
- protect your personal information and ensure nobody can access it who should not be able to
- take proportionate steps to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information
- inform you if we share it with any other organisations unless the law allows us to share it without consent
- ensure we do not keep your personal information longer than is necessary
We have a Data Protection Officer who ensures we respect your rights and follow the law. If you have any concerns or questions about how we look after your personal information, please contact the Data Protection Officer at DPO@fermanaghomagh.com or by calling 0300 303 1777 and asking to speak to the Data Protection Officer.